Saturday, 9 April 2011

On an Up Swing

I hope...

Went back to wrok this week, Fox came with to talk to Bosslady, who I think was just relieved I was back and hadn't handed in my notice. Even managed to do a couple of hours overtime, which should give me a few brownie points.

Went to the little fair in the High Street, not much to write home about but I did get a big bag of cheap fudge tablet from the Gnome man - He's a lovely man who comes in the shop a couple of evenings a week and is always so cheerful , he really brightens up your evening - he also offered to bring some into work for me if I wanted, which was sweet of him.

Picked up some bird seed, some knitting bits and some socks for Fox and bunped in to DD and had a coffee in the port place - nice in there, if a bit small.

No comments:

Post a Comment