Saturday, 26 March 2011

Finally an Update!

This time it's knitting - A very lovely Lady on Ravelry and her talented Daughter run a fabulous shop on Folksy - My Heart Exposed Yarns - I look at it often as I am deperate to learn to spin, but with my flat that didn't look likely - however I have just got on the Creative Response scheme and they do texiles - so cross your fingers that someone can teach me to spin.

I think I might have to grab a couple on speck - just in case, I can alway use them for needle felting and you can never have enough fibre.

Edit - I got one! lovely pink , just got to wait for it to wing its way here.

1 comment:

  1. A girl can never have too many fashion accessories and fibrery goodies I say!

    Thank you so very much Kate, I have entered you into the competition with two entries one for your fibre and one for this entry :)

    ReplyDelete